IBM Cognos PowerPlay
Cognos® PowerPlay® lets you identify and analyze trends in business and financial performance for better business decisions.
IBM® Cognos PowerPlay lets you analyze large volumes of dimensionally modeled data with sub-second response times using either a Windows client or Web browser. View data from any angle and in any combination to identify and analyze the driving factors behind your business results.
• Sophisticated time trending and projection lets users analyze what has changed over previous years, quarters, months, and other critical measures.
• Scalable, customer-proven architecture maximizes network resources.
• Step up to IBM Cognos 8 Business Intelligence - Expand the value of IBM Cognos PowerPlay with IBM Cognos 8 BI, to round out analysis with all BI capabilities in one product.
Features and benefits
Robust analysis tools in IBM® Cognos® PowerPlay®
• Analyze what's driving your business with data organized in logical categories such as fiscal periods, sales regions and product groups.
• Move from summary level to up-to-the-second transaction level detail, or from one PowerCube to another until you find the information you are looking for.
• Intelligent time trending with built-in customizable time series analysis lets users see at a glance the performance of any measure in any combination of categories, across key time periods.
Easier to deploy
• Convert 1 billion consolidated rows and 2 million categories from multiple data sources into compact PowerCubes.
• Zero-footprint Web deployment and bandwidth-saving stateless connections save resources, ease maintenance and provide a better extranet-ready environment.
• Multi-server, load-balanced architecture and scalability to thousands of users mean it is much easier to deploy, monitor, manage and upgrade than other analysis tools.
• Seamless integration with third-party cubes and OLAP servers lets companies maximize return on Hyperion, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP BW, and other resources they already own.
• IBM Cognos PowerPlay processes and summarizes data in the application layer and only returns results at a summary level, conserving bandwidth and optimizing network efficiency.
• Superior multidimensional modeling capabilities, with support for all data sources, comprehensive logging and checking point, automated cube builds and centralized security and administration provide superior manageability for IT.
• Advanced multidimensional modeling, time-dependant processing, alternate drill paths, distinct category counts and time-based partitioned PowerCubes create a flexible design environment that expedites development and enhances ROI.
Easier to use
• Explore multidimensional information by simply clicking and dragging. Drill down through increasing levels of detail and view by different dimensions such as sales per region or by product.
• View and analyze data relationships graphically and change displays easily. IBM Cognos PowerPlay's industry-leading functionality means end-users can easily drill down, slice and dice, rank, sort, forecast and nest information to gain greater insight into trends, causes and effects.
• A single server, common XML-based report format means that a report can be opened in whatever client suites a user needs.
• User-friendly interface makes multidimensional analysis simple for all users, regardless of their business or technical level.
• IBM Cognos PowerPlay is part of the most comprehensive business intelligence suite in the world, making it easy to add and extend zero footprint scorecarding, planning and reporting capabilities.
Si vous souhaitez connaitre les tarifs de licences ou de maintenance des solutions IBM Cognos Powerplay et IBM software, Vmark France vous propose de vous rendre sur son estore : www.vmark-estore.fr