IBM Rational Synergy
IBM® Rational® Synergy is a task-based, integrated configuration management solution for global software development.
The IBM® Rational® Synergy environment is a task-based software development and delivery solution that brings together your global, distributed development teams on a unified change, configuration and release management platform.
• Coordinates all software development around a single configuration management repository, helping you achieve the benefits of ALM on a global scale
• Assists customers by controlling their critical software development requirements and support advanced systems delivery — with the ability to work in a distributed environment using a single central server
• Helps enable a logical task-based to-do list approach to implementing software changes
• Aids your organization’s efforts to develop, publish, reuse, and distribute software components, providing support complex systems development projects
• Provides advanced baseline and release management capabilities to help avoid duplication of effort and loss of quality
• Coordinates development efforts and to help avoid duplication and the need for rework, assisting you with improved productivity and communication
• Supports productive parallel development, helping reduce merge times and eliminating the need for duplicate code bases
• Integrates with leading ALM tools, works within existing integrated development environments (IDEs), and provides tight integration with Rational Change™
• Operating systems supported: Linux, Other Unix, Windows
• Operating systems supported: Linux, Other Operating Systems, Windows
Si vous souhaitez connaitre les tarifs de licences ou de maintenance des solutions IBM Rational Synergy et IBM software, Vmark France vous propose de vous rendre sur son estore : www.vmark-estore.fr