IBM InfoSphere QualityStage
IBM® InfoSphere® QualityStage ensures systems deliver accurate, complete information to business users across the enterprise.
Unlock the value of your technology investment by ensuring that decisions are based upon trusted information.
• Industry’s leading matching engine ensures that the information that runs your enterprise is based on your business rules, reflect the facts in the real world and provide an accurate view across your enterprise
• Single set of standardization, cleansing, matching and survivorship rules for your core business entities - executed in batch, real time, as a web service
• Processes global data on a massively scalable parallel platform for optimal performance in the most demanding environments
• Makes creation and maintenance of high quality master data a reality to drive benefits across a variety of critical enterprise initiatives including Master Data Management and data governance
• Seamless data flow integration brings data quality to any data integration situation
• Intuitive, “Design as you think” user interface simplifies data quality rule design and enables fine tuning to achieve optimum results
• Operating systems supported: Linux
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage
Features and Benefits
IBM InfoSphere QualityStage and InfoSphere QualityStage for z/OS provide these unique capabilities:
• A centralized, enterprise-ready platform for global data quality – enabling cross-organization data quality and providing key capabilities for data governance initiatives
• The most powerful, accurate matching available. Based on probabilistic matching technology, easy to set up and maintain, and providing the highest match rates available in the market
• An easy-to-use GUI with an intuitive, point-and-click interface for specifying automated data quality processes - data investigation, standardization, matching, and survivorship
• Thorough data investigation and analysis process for any kind of free formatted data
• Rigorous scientific justification; easy to audit and validate
• Worldwide address standardization verification and enrichment capabilities – including Postal Certification modules for the United States, Canada, and Australia.
• Domain agnostic data cleansing capabilities including product data, phone numbers, email addresses, birth dates, events, and other comment and descriptive fields
• Extensive reporting providing metrics that yield business intelligence about the data and help tune the application for quality assurance
• SOA enablement with IBM InfoSphere Information Services Director, allowing you to leverage data quality logic built using the IBM InfoSphere Information Server and publish it as an "always on, available everywhere" service in a SOA – in minutes.
• Deliver the high quality data required for success in a range of enterprise initiatives including business intelligence, legacy consolidation and master data management
• Reduces time and cost to implement CRM, data warehouse/BI, data governance, and other strategic IT initiatives and maximizes their ROI by ensuring their data quality
• Construct consolidated customer and household views, enabling more effective cross-selling, up-selling, and customer retention
• Help improve customer support and service and helps identify a company's most profitable customers
• Provide business intelligence on individuals and organizations for research, fraud detection, and planning
• Flexibility to perform these functions directly on the mainframe so that you can:
- Leverage existing mainframe resources in order to maximize the value of your IT investments
- Take advantage of the scalability, security, manageability and reliability of the mainframe
- Add mainframe information integration work load without added z/OS operational costs
Si vous souhaitez connaitre les tarifs de licences ou de maintenance des solutions IBM Infosphere Qualitystage et IBM software, Vmark France vous propose de vous rendre sur son estore : www.vmark-estore.fr