IBM Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal
Team collaboration software for the social enterprise
Why use Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal software for your team collaboration?
Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal is team collaboration software that can help you access and interact with the people, information and project materials you need to get your work done.
Lotus Quickr team spaces, content libraries, team discussion forums, wikis, and connectors make it easy to share documents and information amongst a team, and Lotus Quickr software works with your enterprise content management system, as well as with Lotus Notes, Lotus Connections, Lotus Sametime, Lotus Symphony, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal features include:
• Content libraries and team places: quickly organize and share content for a project or team
• Templates: use pre-built team places to get started fast
• RSS/ATOM feeds: stay up-to-date and in the know
• Learn more about Lotus Quickr for Domino
• Learn more about Lotus Quickr Connectors
Lotus Quickr Connectors
Simple integration right into your favorite applications
Lotus Quickr Connectors make it easy to use team collaboration along with other applications
For example, you can access your team places, shared content and even collaborate from where you are without having to stop what you are doing and switch applications.
You can focus on the task at hand, you can use the software you already have, and you can still share your ideas and work with your extended team.
You can, for instance, easily move an attachment from an e-mail message into a shared document library -- that way you can send your team a link to the file, instead of clogging up their inboxes. Plus, the team always knows where to get the most recent and up-to-date information, since the document, attachment, or file is kept in the shared Lotus Quickr place.
Lotus Quickr connectors are also the "secret sauce" by which you can add a team place to your e-mail sidebar, share content in a Lotus Sametime chat, and use Lotus Symphony and Microsoft Office to drag and drop content with your teams.
There are five connectors for Lotus Quickr:
• EMail: Use team collaboration with Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook
• Productivity: Lotus Quickr works with Microsoft Office and Lotus Symphony.
• Lotus Sametime: Realtime and team collaboration, working together.
• Enterprise Content Management: Use team collaboration with ECM.
• Desktop: Lotus Quickr team collaboration works with your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Si vous souhaitez connaitre les tarifs de licences ou de maintenance des solutions IBM Lotus QucikR et IBM software, Vmark France vous propose de vous rendre sur son estore : www.vmark-estore.fr