IBM WebSphere MQ
IBM Websphere MQ est un outil d'Intégration d'applications d'entreprise
IBM WebSphere MQ : un système de messagerie ultra-fiable pour les architectures SOA.
IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 est un réseau principal de messagerie universel pour les plateformes distribuées qui peut se connecter à quasiment tous les systèmes informatiques existants.
• Une plus grande convivialité pour les opérations de publication et d'abonnement et la messagerie JMS (Java Message Service).
• Une convivialité accrue grâce à la configuration graphique des opérations de publication et d'abonnement et de la messagerie JMS avec MQ Explorer (US), basé sur Eclipse.
• Meilleures performances des opérations de publication et d'abonnement (US), avec augmentation du rendement.
• Meilleures performances JMS, avec à la clé une augmentation du rendement des sélecteurs et du programme d'écoute et un temps d'attente plus court.
• Extension des instructions et des comportements pour l'interface de programmation MQI, d'où une plus grande productivité des développeurs.
• Amélioration des clients MQ WebSphere, avec une augmentation du rendement non persistant ainsi que de la résilience et de la disponibilité.
• Compatibilité avec le Web 2.0, créant une expérience utilisateur plus riche en établissant un lien entre les applications HTTP (US) et Ajax et REST ainsi qu'avec le réseau principal de messagerie WebSphere MQ.
• Systèmes d'exploitation pris en charge : AIX, HP Unix, famille i, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows, z/OS.
Features and benefits
Integrate virtually anything
• Most enterprises today are large, distributed organizations that have accumulated, written or acquired diverse IT systems over time.
• Integration can increase your responsiveness and flexibility—don’t wrestle with underlying network complexities to connect applications.
• Maintaining home-grown approaches for connecting applications diverts skills and time away from higher-level integration concerns/opportunities.
• Offloading these time-consuming tasks to WebSphere MQ frees systems integrators and application developers to apply their skills to higher-level integration challenges with bigger benefits to IT departments and the business.
• WebSphere MQ forms the backbone of many critical communication systems and is entrusted with delivering business-critical and high-value data.
• Reduce the risk of data being lost when applications, Web services or networks fail.
• Ensure data is not duplicated and completes as a single unit of work or transaction.
• Assured delivery means WebSphere MQ can deliver information either synchronously or asynchronously depending on the needs of the applications and Web services.
• Configurable to provide a less-robust quality of service for increased performance on less-critical data.
• Enables devices (e.g. Remote Sensors, Smart Meters, RFID tags) to be rapidly and easily connected with existing applications and services
• Provides messaging that is optimized for needs of sensor networks
• Helps decision makers focus on significant data and events – filtering out irrelevant information
• Enables more rapid, proactive response to current situations and predicted future events
• Reduces network traffic and increases responsiveness by only sending significant data and events
• Encourages device manufacturers to enable their sensors to be ready to connect into IBM connectivity solutions
• Enables custom implementation of device-side messaging to connect unusual devices
• Enables connectivity even to resource constrained devices that have limited memory and capacity
• Optimizes use of network lowering traffic and reducing costs over pay-per-byte satellite networks
• More advanced messaging capabilities for less constrained smart devices
• Buffers information in the event of network outages to reduce data loss and re-transmission
• Automatically triggers appropriate actions in event of device failures or network outages
Support for growth
• WebSphere MQ does more than just enable customers to manage the technology they have today more effectively. It gives them a clear path to the future—a flexible infrastructure in which they can develop and deploy new applications faster and more cost effectively, without writing complex communications code.
• Both WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Application Server provide messaging resources that can form the foundation for a company's Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), which can grow incrementally with their business needs.
Reliable file transfer
• WebSphere MQ reduces the time and skills required to be productive with a new File Transfer application that provides a simple GUI tool to move files over the MQ network with reliability.
• Simple scripting commands for file transfer enable batches of files to be transferred, triggered by the operating system or by applications.
Integration delivering business value
• Deliver reliable application integration for applications and Web services.
• Gain a messaging backbone for deploying your Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as the connectivity layer of a service oriented architecture (SOA).
• Increase business flexibility and help meet regulatory compliance obligations
• Gain increased transparency, reliability and audit ability of data movement compared to file transfer (FTP)-based approaches.
• Benefit from integrated support for Web services, helping you bring reliability, visibility and audit ability to Simple
Object Access Protocol (SOAP) interactions.
Powerful development facilities
• WebSphere MQ simplifies integration tasks by providing a functionally rich, easy-to-use application development interface that removes the data movement and storage logic from the application. This helps users focus on the business logic.
• WebSphere MQ provides a consistent application programming interface, MQI, throughout all its supported platforms, which helps make integrated programs portable.
• In addition to this de facto standard interface, WebSphere MQ also fully implements the industry standard Java Message Service (JMS) interface, including support for publish and subscribe messaging.
• The WebSphere MQ Explorer tool, included in the product, enables the entire MQ network to be administered and configured remotely.
• Based on the open source Eclipse™ framework, WebSPhere MQ Explorer administration and configuration tool is extensible.
• WebSphere MQ supports clustering for dynamically distributing messaging workload throughout available MQ resources.
• WebSphere MQ helps users send business information to other parts of their business or to Business Partners or customers without waiting for it to arrive.
• WebSphere MQ users feel safe knowing that as soon as recipients are able to receive it, the information will be delivered.
• This is particularly useful when the sender and recipient work in different time zones or in different countries.
• Time-independent (asynchronous) messaging decouples applications. When applications are running and the network is up, WebSphere MQ in asynchronous mode delivers messages just as quickly as in synchronous mode.
• Asynchronous messaging enables the messaging layer to cope better with situations where parts of the architecture are unavailable. If this event, messages are kept safe and data processing occurs when possible.
• WebSphere MQ supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for authentication, message integrity checking and encryption for data sent over the Internet.
• WebSphere MQ Advanced Message Security adds stronger end-to-end, application-level data protection features including message level security with digital signature and encryption.
• Available as an upgrade to WebSphere MQ, it enables enterprise-wide, remote management of security polices and can be added to existing production WebSphere MQ and Broker environments without change to existing applications.
• WebSphere MQ makes an ideal transport for adding reliability and traceability to SOAP interactions between Web services, especially as part of an SOA.
• Existing and batch applications that are Web services-enabled can also benefit from using WebSphere MQ in its asynchronous mode as a buffering mechanism, regulating the flow of requests made to these systems.
Integration and supported environments
• Helps integrate virtually anything, with support for more than 80 platform configurations, including native z/OS support, with IBM and Business Partner offerings.
• Integrates CICS, IMS™, DB2®, Microsoft® .NET and J2EE™ environments.
• Supports both de facto Message Queue Interface (MQI) and industry standard JMS V1.1 interface, with integrated publish-and-subscribe support.
• Supports secure Internet communication with industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
• Supports IPV6 and awarded Common Criteria certification.
• Offers end-to-end governance with Extended Security Edition.
• Offers scalability, availability and performance that grows with your needs.
Si vous souhaitez connaitre les tarifs de licences ou de maintenance des solutions IBM WebSphere MQ et IBM software, Vmark France vous propose de vous rendre sur son estore : www.vmark-estore.fr